Wednesday, 16 December 2015

A Golden Gate property proved to be the perfect choice for us



Ugh! It felt rather horrible to be married to someone who was right all the time! I don’t know quite how he did it, but I must hand it to my husband, he never failed. Well, that’s not completely true, for I can tell you of onetime where his judgement was found wanting, and I still rib him about it at every opportunity I get.

That time was just about eight or so months ago when my husband and I were eagerly engaged in choosing a home for our family in Bangalore. He had looked through the various options on offer, and had his mind made up about these apartments for sale in Bangalore. In keeping with his impressive track record, I expected the property to be quite immaculate. Sadly, this wasn’t the case, and I could find a fair few chinks in the property’s proverbial armour.
I pointed this out to my husband, and to his credit, he did concede that the property he had chosen was indeed quite pathetic! Furthermore, he was rather crestfallen that we’d have to continue our search for luxury flats in Bangalore. But, I stopped him right there, for I had an ace up my sleeve. You see, dear reader, I had just discovered Golden Gate Properties Limited, and was sure that one of the company’s completed or upcoming projects in Bangalore would be the perfect home for my family and I!

 I had previously noted that the property forums were abuzz with the fabulous quality of life that these top builders in Bangalore provided, and this pushed me to find out more about Golden Gate. And the more I found out, the more pleased I was! 

Right from the off, I was impressed with the fine constructions and beautiful designs that were an integral part of a Golden Gate project. What’s more, the company’s use of the end-to end and fully integrated approach yielded homes that were of the best possible grade, and were perfectly comfortable and luxurious as well. Furthermore, the simply stupendous amenities that were also present at every one of their properties were sure to provide residents with a full and rewarding way of life.

By this time, my husband and I were sure that only a Golden Gate home would do for our, and sat down to choose a home from the company’s several projects in Bangalore, which included, the Presidential Tower, Golden Homes I, II & III, Golden Panorama and Golden Grand in Yeshwanthpur.
On a related noted, I was glad to be proved right just this once, and had Golden Gate Properties Limited to thank for this memorable occasion! You could come home to a fabulous Golden Gate property in Bangalore City too, log on to http://www.ggproperties.com for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment