Wednesday, 16 December 2015

Only the Golden Gate way of life would do for my family!



Who knew that looking for a home in Bangalore could be such an excruciating task? My wife and I had been at this task for over 3 months now, and this endeavour had taken over our weekends as well! Often have we emerged from a Saturday evening bleary eyed from looking for properties online! And to make matters worse, we had scant little to show for our efforts.
I was close to breaking point, but spurred by the promise of finding a new home for my family, journeyed on. Trudging along, I couldn’t believe that there was not one good home to be had in the myriad residential projects that dotted the city. I rather disappointedly discovered that most of the apartments for sale in Bangalore were of really poor quality. And even if they were of decent quality, the builders were often of questionable repute, while others offered little or nothing by way of amenities.
I was all about give up the ghost, when the dark clouds of despair parted, and out shone this ray of light in the shape and form of Golden Gate Properties Limited! Something was just right about these top builders in Bangalore, I could feel it in my bones!
And how right I was, for we were soon delighted to discover that these builders constantly strove to provide residents with a living experience that was altogether rich and rewarding. Besides this, the company also employed only the best architects and landscape artists, and this ensured that their structures and amenities always matched up to the company’s high ideals. What’s more, Golden Gate had an unblemished 20 year legacy in the property development business, dating all the way back to the year 1995. In this time, they had created 16 completed projects and also had 10 upcoming projects in Bangalore and Hyderabad, accounting for 15 million sq. ft. in total. This unsullied track record assured us of their quality! To top it off, the company also strictly follows the end to end and fully integrated approach to construction. And I was pleased to explain to my wife that this approach allowed Golden Gate complete control over the construction process, and irrefutably helped them deliver living experiences that were truly top notch!
Shaken in to action, my missus and I visited some of Golden Gate’s projects in the city, and were quite astounded by the quality of life that these projects delivered! At once we decided that only a Golden Gate home would do for our family, and proceeded to look through the builder’s stunning luxury apartments in Bangalore for the perfect home for our family. You could provide your family with a superb Golden Gate home as well, log on to http://www.ggproperties.com for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment